CIOKS 4e (Expander) Power Supply
CIOKS 4 Power Supply by CIOKS
The super flexible little member of the Future Power Generation!
CIOKS 4 is the perfect companion for CIOKS DC7 in case you would like four additional outlets with four selectable voltages (9, 12, 15 and 18V DC) which can each deliver 660mA at 9V DC. Simply connect CIOKS 4 to your DC7 via the courtesy 24V outlet and you are good to go.
But that is definitely not all – what makes CIOKS 4 truly unique is the fact that you can power it with anything from 9V to 24V DC, 9V to 12V AC via the non-polarized DC socket input. Via its 5V USB C input CIOKS 4 can even be powered by connecting a USB powerbank to the unit or by using your tablet power supply. This flexibility means that you can use CIOKS 4 as a stand-alone unit and power it with any of the most common adapters, such as the ones you might use to power a single pedal. CIOKS 4 can also convert an unused AC outlet on your existing power supply into 4 isolated DC outlets.
• Expand your CIOKS DC7 Power Supply with 4 additional isolated outlets
• Small and light stand-alone power supply for small boards
• Use almost any DC or AC adapter to power CIOKS 4, also the 1-Spot or GigRig Generator
• Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Temple Audio boards included
• Ultra-low noise achieved by multi-stage filtering
• Power CIOKS 4 with a USB C source like a powerbank
• Slim 1-inch profile
• 4 isolated DC-outlets, 6W each (660 mA at 9V on each outlet)
• 4 selectable voltages on each outlet (9, 12, 15 or 18V)
• Individual Status LED on each outlet and global status LED
• Total maximum output power 24W
• Compatible with CIOKS Mini GRIP for drill-free Pedaltrain mounting
• Expandable with CIOKS 7 or CIOKS 8
• 5 Flex cables included
• Designed in Denmark, assembled in Poland
• 5-year worldwide warranty
What’s in the box:
CIOKS 4e power supply
Mains power cord
5 Flex cables:
4x Standard Flex type 1 – black with 5,5/2,1mm centre negative DC plug
1x 3-Way Daisy Chain Flex type 1 black with three 5.5/2.1mm center negative DC plugs
Includes all required hardware to mount the power supply on top or underneath a Pedaltrain or Temple Audio pedalboard. You can of course also attach it to other types of pedalboards.
Product sheet (drill guide)
Flex guide to optional accessory cables.