- 100mA @ 9VDC, 2.1mm centre negative plug
- True Bypass with soft touch relay switching
- Mono input, Mono output, TRS Expression input
- Treble Control: +/-15dB 2nd Order peaking filter centred at 3kHz
- Mid Control: +/-15dB 2nd Order peaking filter centred at 800Hz
- Bass Control: +/-15dB 2nd Order peaking filter centred at 100Hz
- Exp Input: TRS cable, 10kΩ to 100kΩ resistance
- Dimensions: 70mm wide, 129mm long, 59mm tall (2.75” wide, 5.1” long, 2.3” tall)
What kind of expression pedal can I use?
You need to use a passive expression pedal (not powered) with 10kΩ to 100kΩ of resistance with a TRS cable with no grounded connection (ie not a volume pedal).
What does the internal trim pot do?
The internal trim pot is used to set the lowest threshold of the voltage starve knob. To get the widest range of the Volts knob, turn the Volts and Gain knobs down, your instrument volume up, and adjust the trim pot until the pedal produces audio (It will produce suboctave tones).